Winterwood, Inc., Best Places to Work winner seven years in a row, is a growing family-owned property management company with over 40 years of experience in the industry.
We’re looking to hire a motivated and detail oriented individual to fill the position of Accounts Payable Associate at our Corporate office in Lexington, KY. This is a full-time position.
The Accounts Payable Associate is responsible for the daily coding of vendor invoices and phone contact for Accounts Payable.
We offer full benefits, including health insurance, paid leave time, opportunities for advance and more!
- High School Graduate or equivalent experience.
- Must be computer proficient, learn quickly, organized and detail-oriented.
- At least one year of Accounts Payable experience.
- Data entry and mailing of utility, vendor, and other bills.
- 1099/1096 - point of contact and manages the printing and distribution of all 1099/1096 forms.
- Acts as a primary phone contact for Accounts Payable.
- Daily coding and scanning of all invoices and statements received.
- Daily filing of invoices and preparation of utility payment remittances
- Prepare templates for invoice uploads
- Utility Allowances & Forcible Checks - prints and distributes checks on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Assists with weekly check run including attaching remittances to checks
- Maintains and tracks issues related to vendor invoices
- Daily monitoring of the Accounts Payable email
- Creates journal entries
- Manages utility accounts and landlord agreements for utility auto-draft
- Ensures utility payments are received timely
- Processes appliance orders for Lowe’s LAR
- Completes all tasks as assigned
- Acts as backup for the Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Managers
How to Apply?
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply online at www.winterwoodonline.com/careers
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity