The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for the overall coordination, execution, and leadership of the Winterwood Accounts Payable function.
- Adheres to all Company Policy and Procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside of the Company
- Consistently reports to work during scheduled business hours, on time and prepared to work
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about issues
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Meets Department productivity standards, Goals and Expectations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Leads the daily operations for the Accounts Payable function
- Ensures timely and accurate invoice and payment processing
- Coordinates and executes weekly check runs
- Works with Controller to establish Accounts Payable Procedures
- Ensures timely transfer of funds as part of the weekly check run process and ensures we maintain positive cash balances
- Maintains accurate records and control reports
- Leads the annual property tax assessment and bill payment process
- Supervises corporate credit card accounting processes
- Responsible for other tasks as assigned by management
This position manages the department’s Accounts Payable Clerk and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that role.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Travel in this role is expected to be minimal.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or a strong combination of education and experience.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively prioritize and manage different priorities.
- Must show attention to detail and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
Winterwood is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity