Winterwood, Inc., Best Places to Work winner seven years in a row, is a growing family-owned property management company with over 40 years of experience in the industry.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and dependable Apartment Maintenance Tech for one of our properties in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. This is a full-time position.
The Apartment Maintenance Tech will have previous experience in apartment, property or building maintenance; or handyman, construction, carpentry background or similar.
We offer a $500 sign-on bonus (restrictions apply), full benefits, including health insurance, paid leave time, 11 paid holidays, opportunities for advance and more!
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two or more years of experience in property, building or apartment maintenance.
- Knowledge of carpentry, dry-wall, painting, plumbing, HVAC, electric, etc.
- Basic computer skills.
- After hours availability in the event of an emergency.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and climb ladders.
- Completes all maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
- Completes make-ready process of vacant units as directed by the Property Manager, including repairs, cleaning and painting.
- Inspects grounds daily for needed repairs such as gutters, downspouts, roofing, siding, water leaks, HVAC units, etc.
- Daily trash pickup on complex grounds, including curbs, landscaping, and dumpster areas.
- Other related tasks.
How to Apply?
Apply online at www.winterwoodonline.com/careers
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity