This position is under the general direction of the Property Manager and assists with the overall operations of the property.
- Adheres to all Company Policy and Procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside of the Company
- Consistently reports to work during scheduled business hours, on time and prepared to work
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about issues
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Meets Department productivity standards, Goals and Expectations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists the Property Manager with the leasing and marketing of the property
- Responsible for showing units to prospects
- Assists with move-in file compliance, adhering to Affordable Housing program guidelines
- Assists with and processes Tenant Annual Recertifications
- Alerts Property Manager to of any issues or damages on the property
- Enters work orders as reported by tenants
- Assists with and conducts unit inspections
- Issues Late Rent Notices
- Assist with the resolution of tenant complaints and addresses concerns
- Completes all duties as assigned by the Field Supervisor and Property Manager
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, weekend work may be required to meet deadlines.
Travel in this role is expected to be minimal.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School Diploma Required
- 1 year of Affordable Property Management experience preferred
- Ability to multitask, work as a team, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Must be proficient with technology and Google for Business products
Winterwood is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity