Winterwood, Inc., Best Places to Work winner seven years in a row, is a growing family-owned property management company with over 40 years of experience in the industry.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and dependable Groundskeeper for our The Foundry property in Louisville, Kentucky. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
The Groundskeeper is responsible for ensuring that the grounds of the community are attractive, orderly, and healthy. Will be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- No previous experience required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Willingness to work outdoors.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well in a team environment.
- Daily trash pickup on complex grounds, including curbs, landscaping, and dumpster areas.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid leave time
- Holiday pay
How to Apply?
Apply online at www.winterwoodonline.com/careers
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity