The Human Resources Recruiter position is responsible for ensuring the company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Adheres to all Company Policy and Procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside of the Company
- Consistently reports to work during scheduled business hours, on time, and prepared to work
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about issues
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Meets Department productivity standards, goals, and expectations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include (but not limited to):
- Identify future hiring needs and develop job descriptions and specifications.
- Source and recruit potential candidates using various online platforms (e.g. professional forums, social media, etc.)
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates for open positions.
- Responsible for job postings (both internal and external) on career pages, job boards and social media.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Facilitates the onboarding of new hires, including pre-employment screenings, new hire paperwork, new hire orientations and entry into the company’s HRIS.
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. source of hire, time-to-hire and time-to-fill, etc.)
- Provide recruitment reports to team managers.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
- Participates as part of the Annual Training Meeting Committee.
- Maintains Employee Personnel files and stores employee documents.
- Assists with other special projects as needed.
- Completes all duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- 2+ years of work experience as an HR Recruiter
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruiting, onboarding, training, talent management)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively present information to personnel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google for Business
- Customer service skills and able to work well in a team environment
- Hands on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Travel in this role is expected to be minimal.
Winterwood Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.