This position is under the general direction of the Property Manager and Property Supervisor, and is responsible for maintaining day-to-day HVAC maintenance operations of local properties.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
– Completes all maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
– Purchases maintenance supplies with Property Supervisor approval and within a strict or limited budget.
– Maintains inventory controls for cost effective operations.
– Maintains a clean and well organized maintenance room.
– Assists in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors/vendors.
– Responsible for emergency maintenance services.
– Be available by cell phone 24 hours a day and 7 day a week.
– Completes payroll time sheets daily.
– Coordinates special projects as directed by the Property Manager, Property Supervisor and Owner.
– Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrences and/or damages on property.
Expectations Include (but not limited to):
– Maintains a professional and courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
– Assures safety standards are used and comply with all Fair Housing, Company, Local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
– Ensures compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner and complies with Fair Housing guidelines.
– Follows established company policies outlined in the Employee Handbook.
– Reports to work during scheduled business hours, on time and prepared to work.
– Demonstrates a willingness to work as a team.
– Sets and accomplishes goals.
– Prioritizes workload.
– Keeps constant communication with Property Manager.
– High School Education or GED.
– Previous HVAC Experience
– Vocational training a plus but not required.
– Moderate computer knowledge required.
– Ability to organize and multi-task.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Required to lift 25 to 50 pounds.
– Occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use tools, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, talk, hear, taste or smell.
– Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
– Exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
– Moderate noise level.
Winterwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer.