Information Technology Support Specialist
This position is responsible for supporting Winterwood, Inc, FEZ and Whalin employees with questions, issues and problem solving; as well as supporting all software, hardware and routers. This position works closely with the IT Manager to advance the IT role within the organization.
Company Expectations Include (but not limited to):
- Adheres to Company Policy and Procedures
- Acts as a role model within and outside the Company
- Reports to work during scheduled business hours, on time and prepared to work.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
- Communicates regularly with Supervisor
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
- Meets Department productivity standards
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Supports network of remote and onsite users
- Supports and maintains software, hardware and routers
- Oversee Help Desk logs
- Purchasing, setting up, tracking and deploying new computers/printers
- Manages computer inventory for the corporate office and the field employees
- Works closely with the IT Manager to learn and grow knowledge on products used
- Works to advance the IT role within the organization
- Completes software set up as new business is acquired
- Screen share to triage issues with employees in the field
- Education- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with Google for Business products
- A+ Certification preferred
- Efficient time manager
- Able to travel if necessary
- Data entry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to lift 25 to 50 pounds
- Required to stand, walk, sit, use tools, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, talk, hear, taste or smell
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus
- Exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time
- Moderate noise level
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
Winterwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer.