Winterwood, Inc., awarded one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky seven years in a row, is looking to hire a Leasing Agent for our Overlook at Elkhorn property in Georgetown, Kentucky.
The Leasing Agent is responsible for the leasing and marketing of the property, and ensures target occupancy is maintained at all times. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assumes responsibility for the leasing and effectively marketing the property
- Shows units to prospective residents
- Assists with the projecting of upcoming move-outs to fill units quickly and maintain target occupancy
- Screens all applicants to determine eligibility
- Completes appropriate paperwork and follows compliance guidelines for leasing
- Assists with maintaining tenant files
- Completes all tasks as assigned
Preferred Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of leasing experience
- Proficient computer skills required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Effectively communicates with staff, residents, vendors and other individuals
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well in a team environment
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid leave time
- Opportunities for advancement, and more!
If interested in this exciting opportunity and meet the qualifications, please apply today! Go to www.winterwoodonline.com for more information about our company.
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
Winterwood, Inc. is a family-owned property management company with over 40 years of experience serving the housing needs of our region. We have over 260 properties that we manage across KY, TN, OH, WV and IN.