Winterwood, Inc., Best Places to Work winner seven years in a row, is a growing family-owned property management company with over 40 years of experience in the industry.
We’re looking for a customer-service minded individual to fill the position of Leasing Agent at one of our properties in Louisville, KY.
The Leasing Agent is responsible for the leasing and marketing of the property, and ensures target occupancy is maintained at all times. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
We offer full benefits, including health insurance, paid leave time, 11 paid holidays, opportunities for advance and more!
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of leasing, housing, or customer service experience, preferred.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Effectively communicates with staff, residents, vendors and other individuals.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well in a team environment.
- Assumes responsibility for the leasing and effectively marketing the property
- Shows units to prospective residents
- Assists with the projecting of upcoming move-outs to fill units quickly and maintain target occupancy
- Screens all applicants to determine eligibility
- Completes appropriate paperwork and follows compliance guidelines for leasing
- Assists with maintaining tenant files
- Completes all tasks as assigned
How to Apply?
Apply online at www.winterwoodonline.com/careers
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity