Winterwood, Inc., Best Places to Work winner seven years in a row, is a growing family-owned property management company with over 40 years of experience in the industry.
We are looking to hire a full-time or part-time Leasing Office Agent for our Jefferson Green property in Louisville, KY.
The Leasing Office Agent is responsible for the leasing and marketing of the property, and ensures target occupancy is maintained at all times. Ideal candidates will have previous housing, or customer service experience, and have proficient computer skills.
The pay for this position is $16/hr.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of leasing, housing, or customer service experience, preferred.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Effectively communicates with staff, residents, vendors and other individuals.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well in a team environment.
- Assumes responsibility for the leasing and effectively marketing the property.
- Shows units to prospective residents.
- Assists with the projecting of upcoming move-outs to fill units quickly and maintain target occupancy.
- Screens all applicants to determine eligibility.
- Completes appropriate paperwork and follows compliance guidelines for leasing.
- Assists with maintaining tenant files.
- Completes all tasks as assigned.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Visit our website: www.winterwoodonline.com for more information about our company.
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity