Portfolio Marketing Manager
Reports to: Field Supervisor
Revision Date: 7/2020
This position is under the general direction of the Field Supervisor and assists with the overall marketing operations of the portfolio.
– Adheres to all Company Policy and Procedures
– Acts as a role model within and outside of the Company
– Consistently reports to work during scheduled business hours, on time and prepared to work
– Performs duties as workload necessitates
– Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
– Communicates regularly with supervisor about issues
– Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
– Meets Department productivity standards, Goals and Expectations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Develops and executes marketing strategies that maximize customer budget and ensure leasing objectives are met for the property and management company.
– Evaluates team performance against leasing goals and customer experience metrics on a weekly basis to provide guidance to meet/exceed leasing objectives, including 40% resident retention and 100% occupancy.
– Creates compelling content for blog posts, social media posts/advertising campaigns, and newsletters.
– Analyzes marketing campaign success rate across portfolios and competitors to maximize ROI for marketing initiatives.
– Plans and coordinates property events, offsite marketing events, and housing fairs within a set budget.
Additional Job Tasks:
– Prospect Management Systems – Learn and master prospect management through Knock. Works to improve manager understanding of Knock and Score.
– Website Management – Responsible for changes and monthly reviews.
– Market Surveys – Coordinates property manager market surveys.
– Pricing Management – Review occupancy and max rents and monitor rent schedules.
– Renewal Management- Keep up on monthly renewals, advise field supervisors on monthly increases.
– Advertising Costs – Review paid advertising sources and ROI. Completes all tasks as assigned.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, standard hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some weekends required.
Travel in this role is expected to be daily within the portfolio.
Preferred Education and Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Marketing or related field
– Knowledge of Affordable Housing markets a plus
– Ability to multitask, work well with others, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
– Must be proficient with computers, particularly all of Microsoft Office Suite and Google for Business
Winterwood is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity