This position is under the general direction of the Property Manager and assumes the responsibility for the leasing and marketing of the property, and ensures target occupancy is maintained at all times.
● Adheres to all Company Policy and Procedures
● Acts as a role model within and outside of the Company
● Consistently reports to work during scheduled business hours, on time and prepared to work
● Performs duties as workload necessitates
● Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
● Communicates regularly with supervisor about issues
● Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
● Meets Department productivity standards, Goals and Expectations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Assumes responsibility for the leasing and effectively marketing the property
● Shows units to prospective residents
● Assists with the projecting of upcoming move-outs to fill units quickly and maintain target occupancy
● Screens all applicants to determine eligibility
● Completes appropriate paperwork and follows compliance guidelines for leasing
● Assists with maintaining tenant files
● Completes all tasks as assigned
This job operates in a professional office typically in a property leasing office.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 25 pounds. Exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. Moderate noise level.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Travel in this role is minimal.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or GED
2. 1+ years of leasing experience
3. Proficient computer skills required
4. Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
5. Effectively communicates with staff, residents, vendors and other individuals
6. Excellent customer service skills and able to work well in a team environment
Winterwood is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity