Winterwood, Inc., Best Places to Work winner seven years in a row, is a growing family-owned property management company with over 40 years of experience in the industry.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and dependable Maintenance Tech for one of our properties in London, Kentucky. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
The Maintenance Tech is responsible for building and grounds cleaning and maintenance.
Qualified candidates will have previous maintenance, construction, handyman experience, or similar.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 years of experience in property maintenance or similar.
- Knowledge of carpentry, dry-wall, painting, plumbing, HVAC, electric, etc.
- Basic computer skills.
- After hours availability in the event of an emergency.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and climb ladders.
- Completes all maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
- Completes make-ready process of vacant units as directed by the Property Manager, including repairs, cleaning and painting.
- Inspects grounds daily for needed repairs such as gutters, downspouts, roofing, siding, water leaks, HVAC units, etc.
- Daily trash pickup on complex grounds, including curbs, landscaping, and dumpster areas.
- Other related tasks, as assigned.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Paid leave time.
- Holiday pay, and more!
How to Apply?
Apply online at www.winterwoodonline.com/careers
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity