JOB TITLE: Budget Analyst
REPORTS TO: Operations Director
DEPARTMENT: The Fez Group
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Under the general supervision of the Operations Director, the primary responsibility of the Budget Analyst is to manage the entire Purchasing System, prepare budget reports and monitor organizational spending. Also includes Accounts Payable responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the budgets by verifying costs are in alignment ensuring transparency of spending.
- Maintain a purchase order system and be responsible for issuing and approving purchases that tie to the budget.
- Responsible for preparing the budget to actual reports on each job and maintaining daily records of purchases.
- Tracking receipts and making sure all American Express charges had pre-approval based on the policy spending limits.
- Entering and reconciling American Express charges within the accounting software.
- Responsible for entering all contracts and change orders into the accounting software prior to any invoices being entered.
- Making sure invoices received match up to the Subcontract and applicable Change Orders.
- Manage and oversee the Accounts Payable process including entering invoices and reconciling monthly with vendors.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Director.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree desired but not required.
- 5+ years of proven work experience in a Bookkeeping role. Construction industry desired but not required.
- Knowledge of Accounting Software
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate and report effectively.
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail.
- Must pass all pre-employment testing including but not limited to drug testing and background screening.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you may incur the following physical demands and work conditions:
- Regularly spend long hours sitting (or standing) and using office equipment and computers.
- Regularly work on repetitive tasks
- Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, control, or feel objects
- Regularly speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Frequently bend to file and maintain files
- Occasionally lift 5 to 10 lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Winterwood is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity