Winterwood is looking to hire a motivated and dependable Groundskeeper for our Beacon I & II Apartments located in Nicholasville, Kentucky. This is a part-time position (24 hours a week). The working hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
The Groundskeeper is responsible for ensuring that the grounds of the community are attractive, orderly, and healthy. Will be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- 2 years of groundskeeping experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have own tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Willingness to work outdoors.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well in a team environment.
- Completes all maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
- Completes make-ready process of vacant units as directed by the Property Manager, including repairs, cleaning and painting.
- Inspects grounds daily for needed repairs such as gutters, downspouts, roofing, siding, water leaks, HVAC units, etc.
- Daily trash pickup on complex grounds, including curbs, landscaping, and dumpster areas.
- Other related tasks.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
For more information about our company visit www.winterwoodonline.com
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity