Winterwood, Inc., Best Places to Work winner seven years in a row, is a growing family-owned property management company with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our People, First is more than our mission statement. It is how we approach every challenge and serve every customer.
We’re looking for two Pool Attendants for our Park Duvalle property in Louisville, Kentucky.
The Pool Attendant is responsible for maintaining a safe and clean aquatic recreational area for residents and their guests while ensuring those utilizing the pool are following all rules and safety guidelines.
These positions are part-time temporary (approximately 30 hours a week) for the summer season.
- Previous experience as a Pool Attendant.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Checking in and maintaining constant monitoring of patrons in the facility.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
How to Apply?
Apply online at www.winterwoodonline.com/careers
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity