Winterwood, Inc., Best Places to Work winner seven years in a row, is a growing family-owned property management company with over 40 years of experience in the industry.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and dependable Property Maintenance Technician for our Towne Commons property located in Elizabethtown, KY.
The Maintenance Tech is responsible for building and grounds cleaning and maintenance. Qualified candidates will have maintenance skills, construction, handyman experience, or similar.
We offer a $500 sign-on bonus, full benefits, including health insurance, paid leave time, opportunities for advance and more!
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of experience in property maintenance or similar.
- Knowledge of carpentry, dry-wall, painting, plumbing, HVAC, electric, etc., a plus.
- Basic computer skills.
- After hours availability in the event of an emergency.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and climb ladders.
- Completes all maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
- Completes make-ready process of vacant units as directed by the Property Manager, including repairs, cleaning and painting.
- Inspects grounds daily for needed repairs such as gutters, downspouts, roofing, siding, water leaks, HVAC units, etc.
- Daily trash pickup on complex grounds, including curbs, landscaping, and dumpster areas.
- Other related tasks, as assigned.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity