Winterwood is looking to hire a Property Maintenance Technician for our University Place property, located in Murray, KY. This is a part-time, 16-hour a week position. The working hours are: 7:00 AM to 2:30 PM (Wednesdays and Thursdays).
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for building and grounds cleaning and maintenance. Qualified candidates will have maintenance skills, construction, handyman experience, or similar.
We offer a $250 sign-on bonus, paid leave time and more!
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in property maintenance or similar.
- Knowledge of carpentry, dry-wall, painting, plumbing, HVAC, electric, etc., a plus.
- Basic computer skills.
- After hours availability in the event of an emergency.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and climb ladders.
- Completes all maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
- Completes make-ready process of vacant units as directed by the Property Manager, including repairs, cleaning and painting.
- Inspects grounds daily for needed repairs such as gutters, downspouts, roofing, siding, water leaks, HVAC units, etc.
- Daily trash pickup on complex grounds, including curbs, landscaping, and dumpster areas.
- Other related tasks, as assigned.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Visit www.winterwoodonline.com to learn more about our company.
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity