Winterwood, Inc., Best Places to Work winner seven years in a row, is a growing family-owned property management company with over 40 years of experience in the industry.
We’re looking for a driven individual to fill the position of Property Manager at our Bristol Bluffs property in Louisville, KY. The Property Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the property. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
We offer full benefits, including health insurance, paid leave time, 11 paid holidays, opportunities for advance and more!
- A high school diploma or GED with housing experience of no less than 1 year, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus, but not required.
- 2+ years of Property Management experience and tax credit experience, preferred.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Effectively communicates with staff, residents, vendors and other individuals.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well in a team environment.
- Assumes responsibility for the leasing and effectively marketing the property.
- Markets, forecasts, and projects upcoming move-outs in order to fill units quickly and maintain target occupancy.
- Completes applicant screenings to determine eligibility.
- Shows units to prospective residents.
- Adheres to all HUD, Rural Development, Tax Credit, Public Housing and/or Conventional Housing standards.
- Completes appropriate paperwork and follows compliance guidelines for leasing.
- Responsible for collecting and depositing rent payments.
- Other related tasks.
How to Apply?
Apply online today at www.winterwoodonline.com/careers
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity