Winterwood, Inc., Best Places to Work winner seven years in a row, is a growing family-owned property management company with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our People, First is more than our mission statement. It is how we approach every challenge and serve every customer.
We’re looking for a driven individual to fill the position of Property Manager for our Evergreen and Meadowcreek properties, located in Florence, KY and Warsaw, KY respectively.
The Property Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the property. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement!
- A high school diploma or GED with housing experience of no less than 1 year, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus, but not required.
- 2-4 years of Property Management experience, preferred. HUD experience is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Effectively communicates with staff, residents, vendors and other individuals.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well in a team environment.
- Assumes responsibility for the leasing and effectively marketing the property
- Markets, forecasts, and projects upcoming move-outs in order to fill units quickly and maintain target occupancy
- Completes applicant screenings to determine eligibility
- Shows units to prospective residents
- Adheres to all HUD, Rural Development, Tax Credit, Public Housing and/or Conventional Housing standards
- Completes appropriate paperwork and follows compliance guidelines for leasing
- Responsible for collecting and depositing rent payments
- Other related tasks.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply online at www.winterwoodonline.com/careers
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity