Are you looking for extra income?
We’re looking for a part-time Property Manager (8 hours a week) at our Hamilton Oaks Apartments located in French Lick, Indiana.
The Property Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the property.
- A high school diploma or GED with housing experience of no less than 1 year, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus, but not required.
- 1 year of Property Management experience and tax credit experience, preferred.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Effectively communicates with staff, residents, vendors and other individuals.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well in a team environment.
- Assumes responsibility for the leasing and effectively marketing the property
- Markets, forecasts, and projects upcoming move-outs in order to fill units quickly and maintain target occupancy
- Completes applicant screenings to determine eligibility
- Shows units to prospective residents
- Adheres to all HUD, Rural Development, Tax Credit, Public Housing and/or Conventional Housing standards
- Completes appropriate paperwork and follows compliance guidelines for leasing
- Responsible for collecting and depositing rent payments
- Other related tasks.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Visit our website: www.winterwoodonline.com for more information about our company.
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity