Winterwood is seeking a driven individual to fill the position of Property Manager in the Lawrenceburg and Harrodsburg, KY.
The Property Manager will be responsible for the overall operation of three properties: Brayton, Westview and Cardinal Meadow.
We offer full benefits, including health insurance, paid leave time, opportunities for advance and more!
- A high school diploma or GED with housing experience of no less than 1 year, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus, but not required.
- 1+ years of Property Management experience or Customer Service experience.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Effectively communicates with staff, residents, vendors and other individuals.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work well in a team environment.
- Assumes responsibility for the leasing and effectively marketing the property
- Markets, forecasts, and projects upcoming move-outs in order to fill units quickly and maintain target occupancy
- Completes applicant screenings to determine eligibility
- Shows units to prospective residents
- Adheres to all HUD, Rural Development, Tax Credit, Public Housing and/or Conventional Housing standards
- Completes appropriate paperwork and follows compliance guidelines for leasing
- Responsible for collecting and depositing rent payments
- Other related tasks.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Visit our website: www.winterwoodonline.com for more information about our company.
Winterwood, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
Winterwood, Inc., Best Places to Work winner seven years in a row, is a growing family-owned property management company with over 40 years of experience in the industry.