Position: Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Division: Corporate Operations
Reports To: Director of Corporate Operations
Location: Lexington KY Corporate Office
This position is responsible for answering phones, managing incoming/outgoing mail, greeting visitors and clients and keeping all administrative activity running smoothly and accurately.
Company Expectation of Employee
- Adheres to Company Policy and Procedures.
- Acts as a role model within and outside the Company.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude.
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about department issues.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position.
- Meets Department productivity standards.
- Works directly with the Office Manager to manager front office responsibilities
- Acts as a primary line of communication between corporate, and complex offices
- Answers phone calls and directs to the appropriate party
- Manages large volumes of incoming and outgoing mail daily
- Enters and maintains large volumes of data in various Excel spreadsheets
- Ships and receives packages for/from various carriers
- Performs high volumes of copying, scanning, electronic and paper filing and distribution.
- Assists with the coordination of special events and functions
- Greets visitors and clients
- Assist all other departments and runs errands as needed
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriate.
- Education – High School Diploma
- Skills – Ability to multitask, work well with others, work under pressure, and to meet deadlines; must be proficient with computers, particularly in the Microsoft Suite.
Americans with Disability Specifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Winterwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer